• By using www.indianculture.co.uk the user unconditionally accepts the terms and conditions of use as given here under :
• Before jumping to any conclusions or placing an order, the user may carefully read products information and services displayed in relevant sections and information in frequently asked questions.
• All the contents of the site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making any decision.
• Certain elements of the site will contain material submitted by users. www.indianculture.co.uk accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material.
• www.indianculture.co.uk is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites. We do not endorse the companies or products to which it links. Your access to any of these third party sites is done entirely at your own risk.
• The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, colour, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only fairly accurate values. Since most of the products have intricate handwork, there may be slight variation in the pictures displayed and the respective actual products.
• www.indianculture.co.uk will not be liable for any loss of data, loss/profits or any damages under any circumstances what so ever including any circumlocutory, special, subsidiary, indirect, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered at www.indianculture.co.uk In no occurrence/event shall www.indianculture.co.uk be accountable to the user for any damages, losses, negligence or any actions otherwise, beyond the amount paid by the user to www.indianculture.co.uk for any specific product or service.
• With a view to provide our users/customers latest information and material, www.indianculture.co.uk will make changes in the products or services described on this site from time to time. The prices displayed on website are for Internet orders. Availability and prices of items are cause to undergo change without prior notice. Any prices displayed on www.indianculture.co.uk may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in any particular area. We at reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. www.indianculture.co.uk is not responsible for any typographical or photographic errors/shortcomings.
• Apart from any or all of the aforesaid Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers, FAQ or anywhere else in the site, any refund or payment by www.indianculture.co.uk to the user (or anybody acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever) shall not become a waiver of any or all of the terms and conditions made and shall not become a precedent for similar actions/claims in future or confer any rights on the applicant. All such refunds or payments, if any when made, shall be subjected to a deduction on account of Bank charges and other processing overheads.
Limitation of Liability:
• Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall www.indianculture.co.uk or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the www.indianculture.co.uk Web site, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of www.indianculture.co.uk Has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. In no event will www.indianculture.co.uk be liable for any damages in excess of the fees paid by you in connection with your use of the site during the six month period preceeding the date on which the claim arose.
• In case of any doubts user may seek clarifications from www.indianculture.co.uk through Email: email@example.com and should not use any service/place order before he gets a written clarification about the same.
• Users of www.indianculture.co.uk are supposed to have thoroughly read and understood all the terms and conditions mentioned herein. Users are considered to have unconditionally agreed, approved, understood and accepted all the terms, conditions, procedures, risks and consequences of using the products/services at www.indianculture.co.uk and they cannot, at any time, claim ignorance of any or all of them. All relationship of any user whosesoever situated is governed by and in accordance with the laws of India.